• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Lighting Discussions

Bra1799

I am deciding on lighting for my new scape. The tank is 60cm L, 50cm W, 36cm H, and i don’t know what to go for. I’ve been recommended either the twinstar 600, Ai prime freshwater or the onf flat one 60. Is there any other lights that are good? Or which one of these should i go for?

I am deciding on lighting for my new scape. The tank is 60cm L, 50cm W, 36cm H, and i don’t know what to go for. I’ve been recommended either the twinstar 600, Ai prime freshwater or the onf flat one 60. Is there any other lights that are good? Or which one of these should i go for?
Chihiros are good quality, but more affordable per se

Hard for anyone to give recommendations if you don't state if you're going low/high tech :)...I'll assume the latter in this case.

Back