• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Lighting help with my first high tech...

FISHnLAB

His guys, I am in the process of finishing the plan for my first high tech setup. I have been debating lighting for months and am still not sure what to do. I could use some help please...

So, first a bit about my background. I am a Lighting guy stocked with high end flashlights and my entire house is running 90+CRI LED Lighting with many as high as 98CRI and 90+ RA. So, accurate colour reproduction is very important to me.

Anyway, I have decided that spectral control is a must, as is full brightness and timer control. Sunrise/sunset ramping would be ideal too. An app is preferred but, I am fine with remote or on light controllers as well.

Price is always a consideration but, this is my apex tank so I am willing to go high end on this one if needed.

So, what do you guys suggest? Options I am currently looking at are Chihiros WRGB 2, Chihiros WRGB 2 Pro, & AI Prime Freshwater. Any thing else I should be considering? Any general suggestions or insight? Thanks for the help guys👍.

JPC hasnt seen this yet but I took a look in my bookmarks and I believe this is the site: AquaGrow
I was looking for this light fixture for a very long time, and had trouble finding the page! Thank you for this😃

@jaypeecee whats the name of the german(?) full spectrum lights you have been looking at?
Hi @Hufsa

The lighting products that had grabbed my attention were from this company:

I have not made any purchases from this company. That's primarily because I've been otherwise engaged. Plus, I'd like to consider true daylight spectrum lighting.

JPC

Back