• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Lighting Recommendation - 60x30x30

Plantarium

Seedling
Hi all,

Brand new to the hobby here and in the process of setting up a tank.
As the title mentions I was looking for some lighting recommendations for my 60*30*30cm tank; I really like the look of the RGB led lights like the Twinstar and Chihiros (where you have separate red/green/blue leds).
However my budget is only around £100 and I've found it difficult to find what would be a reputable seller for the Chihiros.

Just wondering if you guys had any recommendations? If it's relevant the tank is 5mm thick and without a lid; the main reason why I want separate RGB lights is that I plan to plant some more red plants and want them to pop.

Thanks.

Chihiros wrgb 2 or Twinstar 600E, the spectrum of the CC is too pink looking IMO. ;)

Thank you both, do you have any experience buying Chihiros from AliExpress? Is that the best place to get it cheap and legitimate?

There's no warranty on Chihiros products from Aliexpress, you should find your local distributor.

Back