• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Lilly pad forrest

chrisfraser05

Now I hope I don't dissapoint you here but there are no lilly pads envolved in this tank lol

This is the tank in my daughters bedroom. She is 4 and has picked everything thats in the tank including a few things she wanted from mine (moss and cuttings). I asked her to name the tank and this is the name she chose!

As I mentioned in my other new journal I was asked to post pics of my other tanks and thought it might be fun to get a journal for each one.

DSC03282.jpg

The fish are Venus Guppies and she has an apple snail to hopefully eat some of the green stuff!

Thanks as always for looking, chris

Amano eat your heart out!!!

Haha very nice, bet your daughter is very happy with it. That gravel is so damn bright!!! :D

Venus guppies? Look like endlers to me?

I'm not sure I could own this the gravel is half killing me!

lol... it is bright!!!

She absolutely loves it!

They are deffinately venus guppies. They are a different shape from the Endlers (I've got 6 endlers in another tank) and where the endlers have a plain body colour with colourings ontop these have a bright yellow body and bright colouring ontop.

There is much debate online wether these are a seperate breed entirely from endlers or wether they have been bred from endlers somewhere along the way. Very hard to find comformation.

She's really keen on the hobby and talks about algae and good bacteria at length.

Back