Lime green What's that?

marwil

Hi
I know this has probably been asked a million times before but I am really struggling to get up to the hallowed lime green on my drop checker at the most I get a sort of emerald green I am using the 4dkh solution. I am using a hydor turbo diffuser aided by a korali 1 and there are millions of bubbles so I know the co2 is making it into the tank I have got the bubble rate up so high that it is impossible to count. Should I just keep tweaking as I have no fish in the tank at present.
Cheers
Mark.

Idealy you need drop checker that has a piece of white plastic within the glass envelope or bubble - Aqua-Essentail do one but it is quite dear.

Regards
Paul

marwil

Yay
Finally had lime green yesterday after noticing my bubble counter was leaking hence using a 600gm cylinder in a week and also changing the turbo diffuder for a ceramic diffuser after advice on another thread I posted so thanks guys once again ukaps is deffo the place to be if your into plants and tanks.
Mark. :D

GreenNeedle

lime green is the colour of a lime's skin. Limeade (which is what I aim for) is similar to the UKaps icon in the tab at the top of the screen :) or like a bottle of limeade colour.

AC