• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Limnophila sessiliflora

james barrett

Seedling
Hello all new member

Looking for some advice I have a new nano tank it's been setup around 1 week temp 26 degrees, low flow, soil with gravel cap, pH around 7.5, with a 6500k full spectrum lamp over head. The problem is that the Limnophila sessiliflora seem to be leaning, not sure why? Also Staurogyne repens in this tank seem to be melting but that could be just normal

20190221_154616.jpg
20190221_154611.jpg
20190221_154637.jpg

they are leaning towards a window but the curtains are mainly pulled closed so not a bright room, the light above is bright and is on for 9am-1pm then 4pm-9pm.

will try and block that side of tank off so only light is from above and see if it helps

haha supposed to be the bees knees that light. cant lower temp that much due to fish that will be in there. may have to rethink the lighting if things dont improve

I think it could be the reflection from my light in the glass. Blacked the side out see if the straighten up.

Back