• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

liquid carbon

Is the fire extinguisher co2 safe to make? I'm concerned abt safety i don't wanna die HAHAHA.
Not sure what you are talking about ?? We have 14 2Kg fire extinguishers here at work and nobody has died. I have 3 at home, one on tank and 2 spares and nobody has died.

Here is my tank one, being extremely boring sitting in the corner of the lounge doing it's CO2 type stuff 8 hours a day...:happy:
upload_2019-11-28_8-43-49.png

Not sure what you are talking about ?? We have 14 2Kg fire extinguishers here at work and nobody has died. I have 3 at home, one on tank and 2 spares and nobody has died.

Here is my tank one, being extremely boring sitting in the corner of the lounge doing it's CO2 type stuff 8 hours a day...:happy:
View attachment 129388
Ok I read up about the safety part and seems its very safe unless u do stupid things haha. However for us a 2kg cylinder costs 90 SGD, cheapest 80.Replacement is also the same price.It seems expensive to me.Plus all the valves and gauges I think its about the same as a normal co2 system.What do u think?

Back