• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

List of good LED fixtures

Hi all,

I am currently collecting info of available LED fixtures to compare them. I've searched many times to available LED fixtures on the market but when i read on this forum i see that that there are lots of fixtures i never heard off.
My question is if you can add LED fixtures you know to this list so that we can search those for ourselves to choose which one fits best in our situation.
I see many new/current members asking the same questions. When this topic becomes big and useful it may become a sticky?

LED fixtures list;
  • ADA Aquasky
  • Chihiros series
  • TMC GroBEAM
  • Kessil Led Fixtures
  • Zetlight fixtures
  • Dennerle Trocal LED
  • Eheim Powerled
  • Fluval Fresh & plant 2.0 LED
  • Aquatlantis EasyLED
  • Daytime ECO and Cluster
  • Up Aqua Pro
  • Lum-Light AK
  • Aqua-Medic; EcoPlant & LEDspot
  • Flexi Mini LED
  • ECOtech Radion XR15 Freshwater
  • Finnex LED fixtures
  • Current Satellite Plus PRO
  • Maxspect fixtures
  • LupyLED fixtures
  • Giesemann fixtures
  • Orphek fixtures
  • DsunY
  • NEMO Light Aqua Fresh
  • Beamswork fixtures
  • Aqualighter fixtures
Please reply with the LED fixtures you know and i will add it to the list :)
Many thanks!

Last edited:
One of the first to explore led lights above an aquarium was the German Firm Lumlight.. After their succes with prooving leds are the new future aquarium lights, lots of others followed with taking this concept into production and Lumlight couldn't keep up with the big boys, was outcompeted and declared bankrupt since januari this year.
But their production line was bought by https://www.aquarienkontor.de/ and they will continue the production under the name Lum-light AK

Lumlight meant serious business did a lot of research on this and also developed a led fixture wich was water cooled by the tankwater.. Which was rather revolutionary idea and not only extending the led lifespan it also heated the aquarium during lights on and saved on the power bill. Definitely a brand to keep track of, tho i have no idea how the new owner well extend the production. :)

Another German brand is http://www.aqua-medic.de/ have very nice light fixtures and as far as i know the only one who sells universal steel wire suspension kits which can be used for more lights than just their own. :thumbup:

Maxspect R420R or Maxspect Glaive or Maxspect Nano. UK distributor of Maxspect told me that the new freshwater version of R420R aka RAZOR will be out soon (about 2 or 3 weeks) and its currently not listed online as upgraded freshwater version because its being manufactured and prepared for a market.

- Gareth777, nice one, pricing started at €2500,-. ; your fixture is now added to the list.
- Tim, some beautifull looking fixtures they have! Also added
- Tabadis, your right, i corrected the name. I've searched for ATI and it looks like its for saltwater tanks only :)

Maybe you guys know some more affordable fixtures between €1 - €500?

Back