• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

little co2 system i found, will it work with.....?

Superman said:
I looked into buying one of those, the regulator doesn't fit any widely available bottles.
Otherwise, it's a good piece of kit.

really. thats abit rubbish lol. thought i'd got onto a winner

cheers anyway

I've found the same reg elsewhere on ebay where it says they fit the disposable paintball co2 cannisters. This is different to the machine mart bottles. Would probably only make sense if you had a nano though, as those cannisters are only 85g.

The threading to this Co2 bottle is very similar to the one for the 88g bottle. On one hand it will make it very small and sleek. Easily hide away in small cabinet for a nano tank but I doubt that this bottle will last long. Probably excel work out cheaper in the long run. However on the same page, there is an adaptor for the 88g bottle and I've noticed that there is a 20Oz Co2 bottle in the same page. The 20Oz Co2 bottle look like a decent size. Does anyone knows what will the adaptor fit onto?

Back