• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

Live Feed Testing - Help needed...

rawr

Woo! It's working for me on Windows Vista/Firefox. Can we have some better entertainment though please? :p

About tomorrow - it's gonna be broadcast live, right? But are you recording it aswell? I'm out tomorrow so it would be nice if you recorded it as well so I can watch it when I get back.

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Dan Crawford said:
Do we all need to log in to "chat"?
Nope, you can chat as guest!

Graeme Edwards said:
Not a great deal to look at then....lol
You need a beauty salon oposit...hours of entertainment, lol
If only! I did have a better view from my old office, now I am stuck with that view!

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
rawr said:
Woo! It's working for me on Windows Vista/Firefox. Can we have some better entertainment though please? :p
About tomorrow - it's gonna be broadcast live, right? But are you recording it aswell? I'm out tomorrow so it would be nice if you recorded it as well so I can watch it when I get back.
Just had a quick look and it can actually record and store the recording on the website, so something to consider tomorrow.

rawr

LondonDragon said:
rawr said:
Just had a quick look and it can actually record and store the recording on the website, so something to consider tomorrow.

Thanks for looking into it ;) would be great if you could, as I said I'm not sure if I'll be able to watch live.

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
aaronnorth said:
LondonDragon said:
Thanks for all the testing guys, offline till tomorrow at the event :) UKAPS BABY!!!!

do you know the time it will be broadcasted? Wouldnt mind watching :p

I get there just after 11 so sometimes after that haha not sure what Dan has planned, there is a chat on the live feed so you guys can ask questions to the experts (George and Dan) ;)

aaronnorth

LondonDragon said:
aaronnorth said:
LondonDragon said:
Thanks for all the testing guys, offline till tomorrow at the event :) UKAPS BABY!!!!

do you know the time it will be broadcasted? Wouldnt mind watching :p

I get there just after 11 so sometimes after that haha not sure what Dan has planned, there is a chat on the live feed so you guys can ask questions to the experts (George and Dan) ;)

ahh so you are going to be on chat all day? (well for a bit anyway lol)

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Graeme Edwards said:
Good work guys, looking good, only wish I was there.
Shame I didn't get to meet you this time Greame, first of many I would say so that will happen soon enough ;)
Was a great day :)