• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Live Lounge

Lozbug

we have Radio One on in the office so we get to here live lounge - dont know if anyone else heard this weeks, Leona Lewis was in, her cover was beautiful!!!

listen to it here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/noscript.sht ... iley_leona

open the link (a second window will open with radio one live lounge on) skip 15 mins in, you'll get about 20 seconds of interview then one of the most amazing cover songs i have ever heard!

yeh did chris moyles have like 8000 texts this moring to play it? Jo's playing it again on her show tomorrow.

Nice song, but would have been better if a) she'd sung it with a Northern Irish accent and b) she kept it down a bit whilst I sung along :lol:

Thanks for sharing - she has a great voice!

Best live luonge trick i have heard is one done by 30 Seconds to Mars, doing a cover of Canyay west/daft punks song, cant remeber the name, it was amaizing, so differant, even better than the original IMO.

Graeme Edwards said:
Best live luonge trick i have heard is one done by 30 Seconds to Mars, doing a cover of Canyay west/daft punks song, cant remeber the name, it was amaizing, so differant, even better than the original IMO.

anything that Canyay West ISNT signing is probably pretty good :)

:oops: i actually really liked Kayne West - Stronger.....

Back