• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Local Waterside Scenes

Hey,

I was walking my dog today, and in the winter sun, the riverbank looked like a palette of Greens, Yellows and Reds. Situated in Richmond, a little Market town in North Yorkshire, this is a stretch of the River swale. I took this photos in response to a member from Africa, showing his native river.

All photos are taken with my iPhone 4 & these images are direct and unedited , so please bear that in mind when viewing, its all I had on my unfortunately, I'd love a Digi SLR.

file-31.jpg

file-29.jpg

file-27.jpg

file-20.jpg

file-19.jpg

file-17.jpg

file-15.jpg

file-11.jpg

file-7.jpg

file-6.jpg

file-5.jpg

file-4.jpg

file-1.jpg

Thought these may interest someone, please feel free to post some of your local waterside shots (and put mine to shame :lol: ).

Cheers,

Thought these may interest someone, please feel free to post some of your local waterside shots (and put mine to shame ).
Don`t put yourself down mate, you`ve got a great eye! Some lovely shots there. Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

Quetzalcoatl said:
Thought these may interest someone, please feel free to post some of your local waterside shots (and put mine to shame ).
Don`t put yourself down mate, you`ve got a great eye! Some lovely shots there. Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:
Yeah I agree with that, some really nice photos Nath.

Back