• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

London/Essex UKAPS winter get together!

All but one, I think sealing the tub so airtight was a bad idea, but in fairness they had been unfiltered unheated and trapesed about with for well over 26 hours.

I'm glad I resisted fish purchasing, I really really want some CPD's now though.

or those killifish! Or some Dwarf puffers!
Ooo the possibilities!
I'm on the plant hunt now I need a green bushy stem for the nano and I might get some Downoi or blyxia japonica.

if you do go for a nano make sure its one with dimensions that mean you can get readily available lights into.
Power compacts are the way forward on nano's I just wish they did them in luminaires.

I am so sorry I couldn't come now.. :arghh: Glad you all had a great time.

My Dad came picked me up and took me home, managed to get him to take me via the fish shop...
Where they suggested they need someone to work full time!!!
This is the one I used to work at. I can't, though I'd love to give that place a good shake up.

Lisa

Thanks Mark. I've been having rubbish luck lately, but it has started to turn I hope... I don't want to jinx it just yet though by mentioning it!

Everything you don't need that isn't it :(.
Appeal it the worst that can happen is you have to pay the £30, surely?

It's £60 if you pay now or £120 if you leave it for 14 days, done by one of those little camera cars that drive around London. :rolleyes: Single yellow on a Sunday!!!! but we did have 2 wheels on the curb to avoid causing an obstruction and that is what the fine is for , next time i'll leave it in the road and cause a jam it will be cheaper :mad:

Oh crap, I had thought that as it hadn't come through yet it wasn't going too, blahblahblahblah!

As you say Mark, if you use common sense you get hammered in this country.

It wasn't in today's post but guess I'm not out of the woods yet. Still I got some decent wood out of it, so £50 for two bits of quality wood is about the going price. Still annoying though.

Sam

Back