• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

London/Essex UKAPS winter get together!

Arana

OK everyone this event will be happening on Saturday 24th Feb.

The day will include a LFS tour incuding Wildwoods if it's still there!, some beer, some food, some more beer, a possible tank scape, some beer, some chat, some beer, a few laughs, some more beer and some takeaway, plus anything else we fancy cramming in, all suggestions welcome. :D

PM me if you are interested in attending and i'll compile a list.

I think i'm there if thats ok with you? i/we will prolly ask Jeremy Gay to come if that OK, he's kind of an honorary member.
Sounds like it will be fun!

Tom said:
Are you easy to get to by train?? I can get to any london station really I suppose

You can get a train to Rainham from Fenchurch Street or change to the tube and go to Dagenham East on the district line, both stations are 5mins away :)

Lisa_Perry75 said:
I love wildwoods, and also MA in St Albans. Has anyone been to that? It's fishtanks as far as the eye can see...

Yes, probably one of the best fish shops around, and usually stocks quite a various range of potted plants. Well worth a visit.

Wildwoods on the other hand does stock a very good range of fish and new tanks, but plants are not there speciality.

I am,

just kidding, I've no dietary needs, unlike my plants :lol:

Is it really geeky to travel the length and breadth of the country to see fish shops, in a large group all wearing identical t-shirts?

Actually I've done several trips to St. Albans and Wildwoods now so maybe not!

Back