• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

long tailed tit & goldfinch plus bewick swan in flight

John Starkey

Two shots from my garden
IMG_7371.jpg

IMG_7734-1.jpg

IMG_7557.jpg

regards john.

Re: long tailed tit & goldfinch

I remember seeing little groups of Long Tailed Tits in my back garden when I lived near Aylesbury. Lovely little birds with a touch of pink.

As soon as I get a chance, I will be stalking Badgers, Jays and Pied Wagtails in my back garden. We also get a lot of Buzzards up here too, which are magnificent birds to look at.

Dave.

Hopefully Dave my mate i will be in your garden in july :thumbup: .

John

Absolutely stunning - perhaps we should start calling you the “Bird Man of Worcester".

Regards
Paul.

john starkey said:
Two shots from my garden
IMG_7371.jpg

regards john.

A yound female goldfinch.. :)

Red is not passing the eyes, and the black hood is not yet complete. If she is feeding on your garden, there are lots of threes around and no cats, she will nest this spring around there.

ghostsword said:
They are indeed my favourite bird, and haven`t seen one in London yet.

Great photo, will put it on my computer background.

You flatter me Luis,thanks.

Dan Crawford said:
More great shots John, it's great to see you getting out there and using that magnificent equipment!

Thanks Dan,non of my pics get edited apart from a small crop and a resize for uploading to the tinternet,(thats mainly because i dont know how to do it :lol: ).

Back