• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

LOOKING FOR A SHOP IN SOUTH WALES WITH GOOD SELECTION OF PLA

gecko

Seedling
Hi there all.

We are looking for a shop in south wales if poss that have a good selection of Tropical Plants.

The few stores that are near us all seem to have the same stuff, but we would like to find something a little more interesting.

Thanks.

The two MA's in Cardiff are both pretty good - the one off the M4 near Castell Coch is better than the other one in Wenvoe with regards to plants,
There's a pretty good one (normally) just off the A48 from Culverhouse Cross
MA in Bridgend is okish
There's some pretty good ones in Swansea, but I'm not really sure where they are-a Google search might tell you more
Have you tried looking at the PFK directory on their website? That's supposed to list all the aquatic shops by area-I've always found it quite reliable.

There are 3 in Swansea:
MA @ pontarddulais
MA @ llansamlet
Mill Aquatics in fforestfach (obviously the best because I work there lol)

Where abouts are you located gecko?

Yah I know them 3, i'm in Mill & Fish & Things quit offen.

( Joecoral ) i'm in Burry Port.

I would say plant wise of the 3 Shops that you said in the Swansea air, Fish & Things is best as they have a little more to offer an the prices are like £1.25 but thats per plant NOT pot. But will say that they are well rughted.

I'm just looking for something a little diffrent, Not sure what but when I see it i'll know :lol:

Thanks

Stick to one shop and get on good terms with the manager and staff. Most Maidenheads, and other shops, will be willing to order specific plants etc, and are much more obliging to loyal customers!

Back