• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Looking for a square led light

Franks

Hi all,

I want to replace my 24w twin T5HO lamp for an LED unit. I really like the Radion but at £400 Inc mount that isn't going happen.

Asthetically, I found a similar light by Nicrew but it's reef specific spectrum makes it a no go as I want if for my Co2 injected planted tank. I'd like it to clip the rear of the tank and no sit across it as this detracts from the open water surface. (See pic below)
Screenshot_20210209-082609.jpg
IMG_20210207_223307.jpg

Any suggestions?
Thanks

There's a lot of generations of radions now, got mine a while back so it's a G2 I belive.

Tmc do a new square one, that seems to be good, only seen it used in one shop so far, but they being close to one of the tmc sheds is I think a early access site.

AI do a few square ones as well.

Hi all,

I want to replace my 24w twin T5HO lamp for an LED unit. I really like the Radion but at £400 Inc mount that isn't going happen.

Asthetically, I found a similar light by Nicrew but it's reef specific spectrum makes it a no go as I want if for my Co2 injected planted tank. I'd like it to clip the rear of the tank and no sit across it as this detracts from the open water surface. (See pic below)
View attachment 162474
View attachment 162475

Any suggestions?
Thanks
Ai Prime freshwater is equiv. to your 2 tubes at the least.

Back