• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Looking for cheap gravel supplies

SuperColey1 said:
Does anyone know anywhere online that does very cheap fine gravel. AE has some I like but in 2kg bags which is no good for me.
http://www.aquaessentials.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=102_223&products_id=1582

I am looking for similar stuff but 20kg and I don't particularly want to pay £34 for it. lol

Maybe maidenhead stocks it. Any ideas
Andy

MA stock the Hagen gravels! Im sure this is available in 10 kg bags for £12- £13 if thats any use.

TBH Aaron. Had a look in Pets at Home and I quite likey the 'highland river gravel' that Roman gravel do. Cheap too. Very nice colour.

Aquagrit is OK to put in on it's own but I want the gravel to be the perfect 'finish'. lol

Thanks for the offer though. I'm sure someone will take it off you.

Andy

We have some fine "red" gravel in 25kg bags at 21.00 per bag.

Unipac do loads of gravels and sands, TGM stock Unipac tuff, Zambizi sand might do the trick, it's quite a large grain sand but smaller than 2-3mm gravel, it comes in 25kg bags and it's real reasonably priced. TGM has loads of Zambizi. Graeme uses it in his "Varience" tank.

Back