• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

looking for FE

James_Kye

while on the search i came across a site that sells FE in silver rather than the usual red hehe ....
anyways the price for 2kg bottle with screws , chain and delivery was £36 but it also included a pre installment check ,,,,,,
if i were to buy my bottle from these guys do you think they would object when i mention that its for use to feed aquarium plants ?

because i know someone who breeds tropicals locally who tried contacting a local FE company and they refused him the use of hiring a FE from them because he was "" neglecting the real use they are intended for ""

James_Kye said:
while on the search i came across a site that sells FE in silver rather than the usual red hehe ....
anyways the price for 2kg bottle with screws , chain and delivery was £36 but it also included a pre installment check ,,,,,,
if i were to buy my bottle from these guys do you think they would object when i mention that its for use to feed aquarium plants ?

because i know someone who breeds tropicals locally who tried contacting a local FE company and they refused him the use of hiring a FE from them because he was "" neglecting the real use they are intended for ""

For a couple of pounds more you can get 2 x 2kg FE's from Dan delivered! Check the Sales section.

i believe when dan and i were talking yesterday about it he was not sure on what it would cost to send to me up here in scotland ( sorry if i got this wrong dan mate ).

I'm not sure yet but i'll find out :D

cheers mate
going to have a word with the local fire brigade to see if they can re fill for me in the future or put me in contact with someone who will.

the search for FE's has stopped with Dan the man lol hes going to be sorting me out with a couple of the 2kg ones. i just need to get a reg now ( been looking at the ones posted in one of the threads on here ) i have read so many of the threads i have forgot which one it was lol... think helen done the post and added pics of them

James_Kye said:
the search for FE's has stopped with Dan the man lol hes going to be sorting me out with a couple of the 2kg ones. i just need to get a reg now ( been looking at the ones posted in one of the threads on here ) i have read so many of the threads i have forgot which one it was lol... think helen done the post and added pics of them

Dan is the man for CO2 hehehe ;)

Regulators here: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=3090

yep thats the very post LondonDragon. glad you were able to solve my riddle pmsl...

James_Kye said:
yep thats the very post LondonDragon. glad you were able to solve my riddle pmsl...
like i said on that post i have the lunapet kit reg and selonoid, works great and never had a problem with it. its not the cheapest of the lot but for me was well worth it.

Back