• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Looking for glassware for a spraybar.

mangeltrueman

Hey all

Recently purchased an Oase Filtosmart which comes with an acrylic spraybar which fits perfectly in the side of my tank. I really prefer a spraybar to lily pipes but i dont like the black plastic bit that hooks over the rim of the tank

1641290450284.png

What i would really like is something like the Ista Spray bar but that one is pretty short (20cm). Anyone know if i can get the "hook" bit of this spraybar to be able to attach it to the one that came with the filter, or if there is a longer glass spraybar on the market? I guess the other option is to get the ista spray bar and then use the hook from that.

1641290584493.png

If you are up to some DYI, you can get some transparent acrylic or PETG tube and bend it according to your requirements. You could also use transparent tube for the spraybar itself. And it will look nice for a few days before getting covered in slime ;) You can buy an acrylic bending kit and acrylic tubes for a fraction of the price of one fragile glass spraybar. The procedure would be the same as building a computer water cooling loop. There are plenty of tutorials online - example

Back