• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

LOOKING FOR TOPIC

I'm looking for a topic - I think it was originally in the Photography forum, but not certain. I think it was either by Dave Spencer or Fred Dulley and it had photos of their Tetra tank.

Anyone got a link? ;)

If you know the author, you can go to "advanced search", enter their name and all their latest postings on each topic they've posted on will magically appear!(if that makes sense).

I know what I mean even if nobody else does!

Hope this helps

Simon D said:
If you know the author, you can go to "advanced search", enter their name and all their latest postings on each topic they've posted on will magically appear!(if that makes sense).

I know what I mean even if nobody else does!

Hope this helps

yeah, but this topic was posted ages ago and i'm not sure of the exact date or even the author so i'm not gonna trawl through hundreds of pages

plus the search function is playing up so it wouldn't even let me do that if i wanted to

nope :bored: thanks anyway tho

the actual tank had a vallis background, hairgrass and some crypts i think and then some branches in the middle and i think halfway through the topic he attached some anubias aswell

Back