• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

looking to buy 60x35x45cm aquarium in UK

Bonobo

Hi All,

I'm looking to buy a 60cm wide aquarium, 30 / 35cm depth and 45cm height, ADA 60H would be ideal but very expensive, Green aqua do one for 139 euros but with shipping and customs will be too much?
anywhere else I can try?

In addition to the tanks in the link about, there's also the Wio and Waterbox brands that you could have a look at.

I ordered a waterbox for the daughter that I've yet to do anything with yet. But the price is good, looks well made and delivery was excellent (despite me living on the dark side of the moon according to some delivery companies).

APS wanted an extra £ 80 to deliver a tank.

I ordered a waterbox for the daughter that I've yet to do anything with yet. But the price is good, looks well made and delivery was excellent (despite me living on the dark side of the moon according to some delivery companies).

APS wanted an extra £ 80 to deliver a tank.
they look good but none of the sizes work for me, 600 x 300 x 360mm is a bit small and 600 x 450 x 450mm too big

Back