• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Love it, or hate it?

My perfect breakfast, bacon and egg sarnie of malt bread spread with marmite :) Not too sure about on weetabix though, might have to try that tomorrow :lol:

Its not gluten free.....apparently so I've not had it for years, dog loves it though. Small smear around he Kong

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Can't say I miss it. I like not feeling ill all the time now I have cut out gluten :D

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

I tried it several times and mates... Out of UK no one understand why you eat that stuff! ;)
The first time I tried it my friends told me that it was very good and sweet, so I put a thick layer on my toast... Just imagine my face :(

Jordi

Hate it :what: and sorry folks but some of these 'suggestions' are disgusting - though hub would probably like them. I won't tell him!!! ;)

Viv

Two marg/buttered slices of toast, slices of cheddar on one then marmite over the other, sandwich together - instant mouth treasure.

Back