• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Low plant stocks

It seems I’ve timed my new layout at the worst possible time, as few plants are in stock anywhere. I’ve heard that this is because nurseries like Aquaflora, Dennerle and Tropica haven’t delivered once in the new year. I wondered when you expect deliveries to resume and also what the red tape like on your end?

Hi, I’m not Dave but can answer.

Aquaflora have ceased supplying the Uk for the time being.

We are hoping for Tropica deliveries to recommence soon.

Other growers are continuing to deliver to us like usual but will limited supply.

If you would like to preorder your plants give the shop a call. The plants will be dispatched as soon as they arrive. They’ll be super fresh! 👍😃

They have had a few deliveries this week and were able to post out some of the plants I pre ordered. I would suggest calling them to see what they had in stock or expect in. Dave was very helpful and was able to guide me to plants which they had in or expected in as alternatives to the plants that wouldn't be available for a while.

Hi all,

Here with an update...

We have a limited range of plants available from a couple of our suppliers in Holland about 30-40% of our usual range. But the majority of plants that we get from Tropica and Aquaflora we have not had deliveries of since the new year because of new rules/checks with importing.

I’m working with Tropica to get plants in ASAP and hopefully this will change soon. There has been good progress so we should start seeing plants from them again in the coming weeks.

Unfortunately we’re unable to order plants from Aquaflora at the moment. Possibly this will change later in the year we hope.

We’re taking pre-orders for Tropica plants so please call or email if you would like to order. This would be the quickest way to get Tropica plants as we will dispatch your order when we take our first Tropica delivery.

Fingers crossed in a few weeks we will get back to normal stocks of plants 😊 we’ve certainly missed having Tropica plants in!

Cheers,
Dave

Certainly good news that there appears to be light at the end of the tunnel for all concerned. It must have been quite worrying times for you guys as a business to have had yet one more thing putting a spanner in the works besides the pandemic. The goods new is that you have plenty of people just like myself with money burning holes in there pockets, just itching to buy new plants....

Back