Low tech 60p

buttons

0d8e4dcc5570a5d9eb4fa3296ba5bb85.jpg

Most of the Riccardia chamedryfolia mini pellia removed, definitely not the same scape but still not bad I think.

The tear down has begun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ady34

Global Moderator
Staff member
Sad to see this go but was a great scape nonetheless, super impressive non co2 system :thumbup:

buttons

Sad to see this go but was a great scape nonetheless, super impressive non co2 system :thumbup:

Thank you, the tank is no more. I had to make space in my small living, I’m down to 2 tanks now lol (Ada 60f & 45p) so not to bad I’m and hopefully more manageable.

danj-uk

I'm getting Deja vu, are you in Pembs by any chance? Think I saw this for sale a couple weeks ago (I'm just outside H'West) but unfortunately a little big for the space I have left. Beautiful scape, obviously have an eye for this stuff!

buttons

I'm getting Deja vu, are you in Pembs by any chance? Think I saw this for sale a couple weeks ago (I'm just outside H'West) but unfortunately a little big for the space I have left. Beautiful scape, obviously have an eye for this stuff!

Yes I’m in Pembrokeshire, I put the tank up for sale (gone now) I broke the whole thing down and sold it all off now, luckily I still have 2 tanks on the go though.