• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Low-tech project | 60x35x35 |74L

Lovely! How are you finding the Tetra ferts?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I won them in the competition and simply I bought them at a local store ;)

What I meant to say was are you happy with the Tetra ferts? Your plants seem to be doing really well.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Ohh, sorry for my mistake. :eek:

I must say yes. ;) This fertilizers work good in my aquarium. After start of dosing plants responded positively. We still have to remember that I do not use CO2 from the cylinder, so the growth is still moderate. In high-tech tanks plants may need more chemical compounds.

Due to relocation the tank was liquidated. At some time in the aquarium appeared Philodendron sp. Papua New Guinea. Beautiful plant. Really, the leaves over water are impressive. When the roots reached the ground the speed of growth was significantly increasing. ;)

Photos from the last session:

IMG_2631_p_atp_1200.jpg

IMG_5930_1200.jpg

IMG_5935_1200.jpg

Fantastic tank & outstanding video!!!

This really should be made a Sticky at the top of the low tech forum or added to the Featured Journals :):):)

(somehow I completely missed this journal previously :oops:)

I agree Ed, I don't think I've actually seen an LED that comes close to providing the colours that T5s can produce, the right combination can really make the colours of fish and plants pop.

Hi sir,

AMAZING low tech you have there. Correct me if I'm wrong, you dosed this tank with liquid fert 10ml everyday?

Cheers

Back