• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Lumini 15W

Anyone have any experience of these?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/lumini-Aqu...1-2-718396de-69ac-46a0-9195-9669ab0086b2&th=1

I’ve set up a 60L Nano cube and I’m not happy with the lights I have. I currently have a 12W LED spot on it which looked fine on a 37L Nano but there’s too much shadowing. I also have 20W security style lamp which is better but I don’t like the colour, it’s a bit too yellow.

Although I wasn’t particularly keen on bar type lighting I’m now wondering if it may be a better option for more even illumination?

The linked unit is in theory too big for my 38cm wide tank due to the mounting but the light bar itself is only 32cm wife and I can easily make my own mounts to fit. Many of those sized to fit my tank only have casings about 20cm wide.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

These are good lamps, 6500 k, if I'm not mistaken, so perfect for plants and pleasing to the eye

There are five styles in that listing, just click the pic of the freshwater bar style.

Back