• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Lunapet Diffuser?

Liam1

Seedling
Ok ive took the plunge and bought my CO2 kit from Lunapet, i'm just looking at the diffuser (looks like a Spiro 900) and i'm wondering is it a bit puny for a 300l, would i be better getting a couple of the medium Rhinox look alikes or one large look alike from ebay?
Also must say the guy from Lunapet couldnt help enough! Phoned up due to website not working properly and he gave me P&P cheaper than on the website or there ebay shop :D and he spoke english which was a bonus! Happy days
Regards
Liam

I didn't like the Spiro that came with my kit, I am using instead a cheap 2cm diameter glass diffusor off ebay.
I placed mine just under the Koralia 1 powerhead and it spreads the CO2 bubbles everywhere in the tank.

Liam

I use a Aqua medics 1000 inline diffuser with sipax (noodles) the noodles act a additional filter media and due to water flow being disturbed break the Co2 bubble up and I get tiny bubbles being emited from my spray bar. I have a thread regarding Tetratec Spares, if you review this doc + attached pics you will see the diffuser.

Regards
Paul

LondonDragon said:
I didn't like the Spiro that came with my kit, I am using instead a cheap 2cm diameter glass diffusor off ebay.
I placed mine just under the Koralia 1 powerhead and it spreads the CO2 bubbles everywhere in the tank.
Cheers LD. Think i'll go down that line, i'm waiting for a Koralia 2 to be delivered, and could do with a few bits from Advance Aquarium Store on Ebay.
Regards
Liam

Flyfisherman said:
I use a Aqua medics 1000 inline diffuser with sipax
Regards
Paul
Thanks Paul i thought about going the inline route but cant afford it at the mo, as i've got lots of stuff to buy yet.
Regards
Liam

Back