• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

LUPYLED theONE - thoughts?

Yepp, really wonderful innovative light unit!
And I expect something in the price range of the Giesemann Futura. All details will be available mid of November.

Let's wait and see :D

And I expect something in the price range of the Giesemann Futura. All details will be available mid of November.

... or more :D
I'm also waiting to test a led controller that my LFS should have for my lighting. I suppose that at least sunrise and sunset should have, what is really nice for the fish.

... or more :D
I'm also waiting to test a led controller that my LFS should have for my lighting. I suppose that at least sunrise and sunset should have, what is really nice for the fish.

Well... yeah :lol: Most likely it will cost more than the tank+cabinet :lol:

Hm... I really like your light units and a led controller would make them perfect.
Have not seen them in Germany so far, unfortunately :(

It makes you think if you really need all that stuff... Different light for different areas? Storm simulation?... I would be largely satisfied if I just could make the layouts other hobbyists have produced with the standard equipment I have. It demonstrates me what is the real constraint... Me!
With that money I could buy plants and materials for the next 5 years and changing twice every year my tanks and practice :)
Not for me...

Jordi

It makes you think if you really need all that stuff... Different light for different areas? Storm simulation?... I would be largely satisfied if I just could make the layouts other hobbyists have produced with the standard equipment I have. It demonstrates me what is the real constraint... Me!
With that money I could buy plants and materials for the next 5 years and changing twice every year my tanks and practice :)
Not for me...

Jordi
I know what you mean Jordi...but what a great big boys toy...:D

I'm with Parotet, sounds like a lot of hard work and also adding in far too many variables to the tank... But I'm a beginner and this is not geared towards me I guess

Looks great, have a feeling you might be surprised on price... I'll go £700
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ian, only? :D ... I guess not! ... or do you have "inside info"? :)

Back