• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Lush Max Aquatic Fertiliser

BarryH

Some time ago through a recommendation on UKAPS, I bought a couple of sachets of Lush Max Aquatic Fertiliser through eBay. Now as I'm starting to run out I tried to buy more. Unfortunately, it's no longer listed on there.

For me it was the only thing that seemed to work with the plants in my coldwater goldfish tanks. After years of continually buying replacement plants, they started to grow and I think I've now had the same plants in the tanks for about two years. Apart from cutting them back every couple of weeks, the plants have flourished.

Does anyone know of the Lush Max Aquatic Fertiliser or can advise on something similar? Any help or advice would be really appreciated.

Evenin'
I was buying Lushmax from Andy, Member ( Supercoley ) on here, but he's packed up. It works really well for me at 20ml per week ( 200L net, low DIY light, middling CO2 ) spread over 5 doses per week. He's still selling the trace packs, I think. I bought one of the last packs of complete from him. He did very generously send me the recipe and after a bit of searching it appears to follow James' all in one recipe, just to bigger volumes. 1L instead of 0.5L, twice the measures. It can be made up from kits from other vendors products. All I did was to add enough Calcium and Magnesium to my very soft tapwater to 5GH to my change water, then add 4ml per day. Works a charm, plants took off. Take Frogbit and Jungle Val to my LFS almost on a weekly basis. HTH
Steve

Steve, do you have a link at all to the "James' all in one recipe" you mention? I put the words in the search bar but nothing came up

The one that near matches Lushmax is DIY TPN+(3) exept that the Lushmax volumes are double, into 1 Litre of water. HTH
Steve

Thank you both for all the help and information. As I'm nearly out of Lush Max, I'll think I'll give the DIY recipe a try.

Back