• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Manzanita wood - now in the UK

Hi guys,
I seem to have missed the the boat here,I was away last week teaching in southampton,I had a quick look and one post said all pics would be posted on the Sunday,so I take a look Sunday
to choose and find the pics have been posted and everyone has chosen there wood,not what I expected but there you go :?
John

john starkey said:
Hi guys,
I seem to have missed the the boat here,I was away last week teaching in southampton,I had a quick look and one post said all pics would be posted on the Sunday,so I take a look Sunday
to choose and find the pics have been posted and everyone has chosen there wood,not what I expected but there you go :?
John

Hi John

Folks started grumbling that as they were first to register their interest in the shipment, they should have first pick, so I PM'd the first 7 folks with the link on Friday and the 2nd 7 on the list on Friday evening - I PM'd you in this batch.

I'm sorry you were away for the weekend, but we are getting more sent over by Tom, and it'll probably be pretty soon, so I've added you to the list for that shipment. As already said, its tricky to keep everyone happy, but trying to do it in order of people expressing their interest seemed the fairest way, and allowing folks to choose their own was always going to be better than me selecting it for them. There are some nice pieces still available and the next lot will be here soon :D

Tony

List for next batch:

SuperColey1 (post)
Piemonster (post)
MasterMoriarty
Garuf (post)
xweeqtx (post)
Rawr (post)
hunter001
StuWorrall
lincsflier
aaronnorth

Tonser said:
john starkey said:
Hi guys,
John

Hi John

Folks started grumbling that as they were first to register their interest in the shipment, they should have first pick, so I PM'd the first 7 folks with the link on Friday and the 2nd 7 on the list on Friday evening - I PM'd you in this batch.

I'm sorry you were away for the weekend, but we are getting more sent over by Tom, and it'll probably be pretty soon, so I've added you to the list for that shipment. As already said, its tricky to keep everyone happy, but trying to do it in order of people expressing their interest seemed the fairest way, and allowing folks to choose their own was always going to be better than me selecting it for them. There are some nice pieces still available and the next lot will be here soon :D

Tony

List for next batch:

SuperColey1 (post)
Piemonster (post)
MasterMoriarty
Garuf (post)
xweeqtx (post)
Rawr (post)
hunter001
StuWorrall
lincsflier
aaronnorth
John Starkey

Hi Tony,
its not a problem mate, but i think i will give it a miss so if you could remove my name from the list so there is no confusion next time,

regards john.

Hi guys, could do us a favour and post your names in a list once you've paid?
Since paypal only uses email addresses, it's hard for us to figure out who's paid lol
cheers folks!

Dan Crawford said:
Hi guys, could do us a favour and post your names in a list once you've paid?
Since paypal only uses email addresses, it's hard for us to figure out who's paid lol
cheers folks!

I add my username into the 'add comment' section when making donations to UKAPS.
Maybe it would also help if everyone did that too?

Mark Evans -£15.00
Andrew Millard (Milla) - £30.00
David Atkins (Fishkeeper)- £26.00

Mark Evans -£15.00
stuworrall - £20.00
samclowsley - £20.00
Glenn Eldridge - £25

Parcel arrived this morning, looks excellent. Now what to do with it? First, a new tank.............

Many thanks to Tony and all others involved

Mine arrived at 11.05 am, silly parcelforce made me miss Struass get out xD

Thanks to everyone involved again! iTs not soaking in my water butt hehe

Mark Evans -£15.00
stuworrall - £20.00
samclowsley - £20.00
Glenn Eldridge - £25
Dave Walker (Lincsflier) £30 + £15

Cheers to all great wood even the wife likes it :D.

Ta

Just wanted to say thanks to Tony and all involved.

Parcel arrived on Friday, all looks great, just need to figure out how I'm goin to use it now :D

Back