• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Manzanita wood shipment to the UK: where to ship it to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi dan,i will start the list for those who deffo want some,
John starkey
nelson

I will have some, after a nice centre piece or two for a four footer.

John starkey
Binksy1973 (Gordon.)

Don't forget nelson guys :)

I'll sit this one out and maybe get some next time :)

John starkey
nelson
Binksy1973 (Gordon.)
Glenn. as befor-1 50-70cm gnarled peice

JamesM said:
John starkey
nelson
Binksy1973 (Gordon.)
Stu Worrall
Supercoley1 (Andy Cole) Only want £16 worth of wood plus £9 shipping though!!!

I'm in, as previously posted:

"SimonD: 4 or 5 lengths 40 - 70cm combination of branched/straight."

On reflection I'll reduce this to 2 or 3 lengths. Big thanks to UKAPS for stumping up initial postage costs.

I

I'm going to simply pack a species max length box as full as I can get it without going over the weight limits for each group. When you get it, soak and then let dry for a few hours and then wire brush it.
then soak till it sinks,(right away or up to 3-7 days).

So I have some for the Scots and some for the London folks?
I think Mr Spencer also had a box he wanted.
So I've got three boxes down and the London group will likely need 2 good sized boxes.

Sorry, myself being from Scotland long ago, they get the best pieces:)
haha

Actually I'll pack extra for everyone as best I can.
I'll head up to "the spot" and pick some nice pieces for the group and then pack in the extras I have here which...........is a lot!

So I'll pack and get weights next week. I'm not sure I can meet the Tropica meeting time by then, I'll try though.

Regards,
Tom Barr

plantbrain said:
I think Mr Spencer also had a box he wanted.

Yep! Still count me in, Tom. :D

Dave.

Glenn and I are neighbours so can count as one delivery to (east) Leicestershire and we'll share the costs. I'm happy to reimburse UKAPS for the expence. Anyone else, locally, want to get involved or has the East Midlands been covered for a batch for delivery/collection/get together?

I don't really want to get involved in repackaging and forwarding on. I'm happy for people to collect from me or even drive to a mutually convenient rendezvous (say within 20 miles of LE7).

John starkey
nelson
Binksy1973 (Gordon.)
Simon d
Stu Worral
Supercoley1 (Andy Cole)
Dave Spencer

It's suppose to rain for the next few days, but I'll head up the hills to see anyway.

Regards,
Tom Barr

hi,
really sorry guys,but i have to drop out.wife's just been made redundant for the second time in less than a year :( .going to struggle just paying bills,mortgage etc.
neil

John starkey
Binksy1973 (Gordon.)
Simon d
Stu Worral
Supercoley1 (Andy Cole)
Dave Spencer[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back