• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Manzanita wood shipment to the UK: where to ship it to

Status
Not open for further replies.
glenn said:
here is the list of people who wanted some...more have asked though on this thread i think so the list isnt complete.

Thomas McMillan: (not sure how many) branchy bits, 20-40cm.
Tonser: lots of bits up to around 70cm (happy to help with shipping if needed).
Steve Smith: tiny to medium 5 - 50cm
sam clowsley: 15-30cm straighter pieces (about 12-15 if possible)
Glenn Eldridge: 1 big peice up to 70cm (a centre peice for a 100cm aquarium basicaly)-somthing with character
nelson:40-70cm bits + some smaller bits.pretty floral branch would be nice
johnny70:small-medium 10-50cm, branchy and straight bits (would need mine shipped to me, doubt I can get to the meets)
a1matt: a piece for a 3 foot tank, one that fills the tank. and then another one for the same size tank again. A couple of nano size centrepieces. Then a handful of branchy bits as well. I like gnarly\twisted wood.
Ejack: a few pieces, 3-4 roughly 30-40cm long
SimonD: 4 or 5 lengths 40 - 70cm combination of branched/straight. Whatever I'm sure it'll be good and can make it work!
YzemaN: Enough to fill a 4 footer. I've been quite envious of the 180G "pesky" tank in Tom's living room
Verminator: 5 to 6 pieces between 40-60cm in length for a 3ft setup. Aiming for root like system with Echi's in the near future.

Ok thanks,

I'll ad myself to the list. I'm looking for various pieces of 30-70cm long with all different types of designs (roots, gnarly branches etc) but I don't really know how many? I would jsut like enough to have a good choice to make the best aquascape possible.

fishkeeper said:
glenn said:
here is the list of people who wanted some...more have asked though on this thread i think so the list isnt complete.

Thomas McMillan: (not sure how many) branchy bits, 20-40cm.
Tonser: lots of bits up to around 70cm (happy to help with shipping if needed).
Steve Smith: tiny to medium 5 - 50cm
sam clowsley: 15-30cm straighter pieces (about 12-15 if possible)
Glenn Eldridge: 1 big peice up to 70cm (a centre peice for a 100cm aquarium basicaly)-somthing with character
nelson:40-70cm bits + some smaller bits.pretty floral branch would be nice
johnny70:small-medium 10-50cm, branchy and straight bits (would need mine shipped to me, doubt I can get to the meets)
a1matt: a piece for a 3 foot tank, one that fills the tank. and then another one for the same size tank again. A couple of nano size centrepieces. Then a handful of branchy bits as well. I like gnarly\twisted wood.
Ejack: a few pieces, 3-4 roughly 30-40cm long
SimonD: 4 or 5 lengths 40 - 70cm combination of branched/straight. Whatever I'm sure it'll be good and can make it work!
YzemaN: Enough to fill a 4 footer. I've been quite envious of the 180G "pesky" tank in Tom's living room
Verminator: 5 to 6 pieces between 40-60cm in length for a 3ft setup. Aiming for root like system with Echi's in the near future.

Ok thanks,

I'll ad myself to the list. I'm looking for various pieces of 30-70cm long with all different types of designs (roots, gnarly branches etc) but I don't really know how many? I would jsut like enough to have a good choice to make the best aquascape possible.

Glenn, you missed my entry from page 3 :) (Im after a mixture of peices by the way, ta

stuworrall said:
most kind ukaps chaps. put me down too please as im after some for either my 60 or 80cm. :D

I asked for £25 (inc UK courier costs) worth but am happy to wait until next time if it suits. I won't be doing anything with it in the near future. If not then pm me and I'll take it this time :)

AC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back