• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Manzi Bonanzi

Just received some wood from hoggie.
Do you think I got enough?

:lol:

027a26e7-324f-a5a8.jpg

Cheers Hoggie :thumbup:

Time to start to figure out a hardscape!

Lacks height mate! :lol: :lol:
Looks like a good selection, should get the creative juices flowing.
Happy hardscaping.

Haha yeah definitely lacking height!
Yeah i think im going to build a 2 island style scape with this.

Making another cabinet is bound to take a couple of weeks, which will give me some time to get some money saved for ADA amaz. Powder and I reckon some Ryuoh stone? What do you think?

Do you reckon I will need 2 bags of Powder? Gonna try do a lot of banking with polystyrene or rock.

Regards

2 island sounds cool, and looks like the wood is appropriately sized to pull it off.
Ryuoh stone around the bases sounds good too.
Personally id go for 1x 9l bag of powder to be sure. I used 1 3l bag in the nano which only has 1 corner with substrate, but if your building height with polystyrene or rocks maybe 2 x 3l will do..... dont know the price difference though, maybe more cost effective to get 1 x 9l? (of course you may have meant 2x 9l?)
Cheerio,
Ady.
PS GET A JOURNAL GOING!

Hey,

Yeah ady I was referring to 2 but will go with one and see how I get on. I like the substrates quite deep.

Yes I will definitely Journal it. Its a big step doing my first proper journal :p

Will get this started within the next few weeks :)

Back