• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

manzita wood

cheers guys, arron, pardon me if i sound stupid but whats apc?

still havent got e-mail back but ill let you know if they are cheap. ive been researching and apparently its just VAT + handling fee of £4 for anything up to £36, which suits me fine, apparently they select what you ask for but you cant see individual pieces, but thats part of the suprise!!!

mjw1476 said:
cheers guys, arron, pardon me if i sound stupid but whats apc?

still havent got e-mail back but ill let you know if they are cheap. ive been researching and apparently its just VAT + handling fee of £4 for anything up to £36, which suits me fine, apparently they select what you ask for but you cant see individual pieces, but thats part of the suprise!!!

Aquatic Plant Central, here is the thread where i heard about it
http://www.ukaps.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480

If you are in the group buy, I am sending another box over today(hell froze over).
the cost is just for shipping since I have Manzy coming out my ears and it's better than the other less character wood. CA is where most all the species are in this genus, so I have several species to chose from in many habitats.

I'll likely ship off another box, but many in the UK might have Manzy overload for awhile now:)
Might wanna look for another type of wood.

Regards,
Tom Barr

Back