• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Mark 1st Journal

john starkey said:
anyway ultimatley it's you And your charming wife who has to look at it so go with your instincts and do what you like the look of best.
Regards john.

Cheers john your right i have gone with my instincts and i think No1 it will be :D Also the wife says hi, it was good to meet you and steve at TGM :D

aaronnorth said:
I'm going to say #4
#1 is good however, i feel that the stone to the right is too close to the edge

Your like me aaronnorth I also like No4, Wow its so hard picking a fav. But No1 it will be, and i may try the No4 set up on a future scape.

With the stones i have it limits the scapes i can create, But i have really enjoyed messing around with them.

Hope you like this final set up.

[img]http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1207/img0196uit.jpg[/img]

Hi Mark,
it was nice to chat to you and your wife on easter monday,its always refreshing meeting people who are so keen to get involved in the planted tank scence,
do you plan on coming to georges demo day? should be a good day,
regards john.

john starkey said:
Hi Mark,
it was nice to chat to you and your wife on easter monday,its always refreshing meeting people who are so keen to get involved in the planted tank scence,
do you plan on coming to georges demo day? should be a good day,
regards john.

Not sure, so far its 50/50. I will no more in a week or 2. The wife will be staying at home this time, Dont no how i managed to buy the stone at TGM without her knowing how much i paid for it, told her £20 lol . Sounds like it could be a good day out :)

aaronnorth said:
i think the left stone is to upright, but apart from that it is great :)

Well spotted, I noticed this also when i posted the picture lol. i will be moving it lightly to the right also and make it lean more to the left.

Always Learning

Mark

Back