• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Mark Evans-120 x 55 x 55cm.... 'Convalescence' The joy of shrimp

Thanks for the interest guys, but sadly, the tank is now disassembled.

I'm uncertain of when any kind of layout, or journal, will be completed.

My sincere thanks to everyone who has followed my work, and to all that have subscribed to my you tube channel.

See you all in the future....came in as saintly..... and goes out with saintly. :angelic:

Thanks for the interest guys, but sadly, the tank is now disassembled.

I'm uncertain of when any kind of layout, or journal, will be completed.

My sincere thanks to everyone who has followed my work, and to all that have subscribed to my you tube channel.

See you all in the future....came in as saintly..... and goes out with saintly. :angelic:
That's unfathomable and quite disturbing

i was really sorry to hear you are stepping back from the hobby Mark, i know for one that your tanks were and still are a primary motivation for my being in this hobby... im sure you have more than just my credit cards to answer for!

I sincerely mean it when i say your contributions will be sorely missed but wish you and your family all the very best fella.:thumbup:

Have enjoyed watching your scaping grow thru the years mark, you won't be gone for long. The Scaping bug pulls us all back in slowly but surely.

Many thanks everyone. It's been an absolute joy posting on this forum over the years.

Life goes on, and things happen that we cannot undo. I'm sure the hobby within the UK will grow, and at some point, there may be people who will genuinely challenge for the title of IAPLC champion.

Good luck to everyone, and may your aquascaping visions and dreams become realty. :)

and at some point, there may be people who will genuinely challenge for the title of IAPLC champion.
You said it bro, so get on scaping ;) life knocks you down sometimes mate, but you gotta get up and punch it in the chin and move on ;)

sorry to hear mark and such a shame someone of your skill stepping back but best of luck for future and sure we will se you soon

Thanks for all your work
Dean

really nice aquascape, very original and interesting plant choise IMO. I can´t wait to see the final results.

just one question about your tank. it´s 120x55x55, and the glass thikness? it looks like 10mm optiwhite but i´m not sure..

i'm planning to change my current tank of 120x30x55.... because it´s too narrow and the braces are bothering me a lot. I was thinking in the same measures than yours.

Back