• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Marks 120cm Bay Fronted Jungle "A 5 Year Work In Progress"

WOW :D Mark the tank looks great fella! I wasnt sure how you was going to fit that lump of wood in there but it looks the business.

Hi mark,sorry i have missed this your setup is absolutley gorgeous mate, the wood you put in caps it off nicely well done,regards john

Arana said:
Thanks Luke :)
Here's that video but for some reason it made my tank look squashed :mad: anybody know why?

Possibly the codec used, when uploaded it will re-encode it for the site, could have misunderstood the codec info!
Try uploading it again.

JamieH said:
Garuf said:
I agree, do you have a suitably pretentious name for the tank yet? :lol:

:lol:

LOL

Amano has a lot of things to answer for in the world... not all of them good!

I've noticed of late tha everyone's journal on every forum has to have a name...

I will only give it a name if someone comes up with one that is unmistakenly british :lol:

LondonDragon said:
Possibly the codec used, when uploaded it will re-encode it for the site, could have misunderstood the codec info!
Try uploading it again.

I just tried uploading direct from the camera but it's made no differance :(

Arana said:
I will only give it a name if someone comes up with one that is unmistakenly british :lol:

How's about "Empire of the Plant" or you could even add a HM at the start to make it more British? ;)

Beautiful tank though - inspiring!

Back