• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Me Oase Biomaster 600 Thermo is leaking

Hello, that's unfortunate. Where is it leaking from exactly? I would:
1) check if the cables are seated correctly, the only time mine has leaked is when the power cord was trapped.
2) remove the main seal, give it wipe with a towel or tissue paper then lubricate it with some silicone grease and put everything back together.

My 250 was leaking from the clips, I rang up Oase and they said I needed a new part from where the pipes come out. Cost me £12 online, fitted it and no more leaks. Might be worth ringing them up if you can’t stop it.

My 250 was leaking from the clips, I rang up Oase and they said I needed a new part from where the pipes come out. Cost me £12 online, fitted it and no more leaks. Might be worth ringing them up if you can’t stop it.

I got the same issue rarndomly. What was the part that you had to get?

OK!!

So I intailly thought this was a main gasket issue as the water was clearly coming from the area near the clips. I replaced it with a new one with some vaseline to give it its best chance however it was still leaking after a short time (10mins or so). Richard40's comment gave me a clue and after a little fiddling around i realised that the smaller rubber seals within the hose adapter was not sung enough and water was leaking into that little compartment.

Easy fix was to use some PTFE tape on the seals and put it back together. This might not be great for long term use any many of you would be taking this apart for maintence and probably better to either replace the seals or the adapter itself. I should be fine for a while as I have some double taps which works better for mysetup.

Thought I'll update to help anyone that will run into this issue in the future. 😌

🥳

I had the same issue with a newish 600t that started dripping out the back and spitting air every so often one day after 6 months use, reseating everything would eventually stop it until it was disturbed again, no idea what was happening read this thread then realised I had used the inlet/outlet connector from an older 350 that had sat around for a yr, before I used it, bought a new one for £15 and fingers crossed OK, suspect the 2 tiny seals had dried out, I now spray the rubbers with silicone spray, thank you everyone this thread was really useful,

Good Afternoon,

did you replace where the pipes go into and did that solve the issue?
I have a similar leak on a biomaster 350. Seems to be coming from the main head. Took it off and the foams inside are soaked.
It’s usually fine for about 10 mins, then same as you comes out everywhere.

thanks
Chris

Just made an account to say thankyou for this thread. I had leaking from the sides, sometimes pouring out. I had replaced the main lid seal about a month ago so I knew it wasn't that. I took off the lid, undid x4 screws to take the lid assembly apart and lo and behold, the foam was disintegrating in my hands. I found the connection between the inlet/outlet hose adapter was poor, as the little washers were fried. As a temp fix, I dunked the washers in some boiling water to give them a little life until I could replace the adapter. I put a bit of vaseline on there for good measure (although I know long term this degrades the silicone). The leak stopped completely. I ordered a replacement hose adapter which should be here in a few days. Thanks again.

Back