• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Measured amount of water required fast

A peristaltic pump would have been my first choice, but the OP wants it done in 2-3 seconds rather than minutes.
The bigger peristaltic pumps will do 11ml per RPM so at 300rpm will dose 100ml in about 2 seconds. BUT will probably not be very accurate and more importantly cost £600....:(

I'm still intrigued as to what you are planning @dean - the mind boggles - a new range of your own aquarium ferts, moonshine, Fight-club style toiletries . . . :oops:

1645522869978.png

Hi all
Thanks for the input
I’ve purchased a filling machine from the vevor website it arrived next day working day which was extremely fast
It’s works on a timer which you can set to 100th of a second
It was pretty straight forward to set up all you have to do is unroll the hoses and fit two pieces of chrome pipe together that holds the outlet in place
It must of been tested at the factory because when I had it set up before I put the inlet strainer into the water source I pressed the foot switch and to my surprise water shot out which totally took me by surprise
Set at 2 seconds it pumps 100ml

I used it yesterday and it was a joy to use, much cleaner than using a jug which usually results in wet hands and spills

I also purchased a sealer machine from vevor which came just as quick but that doesn’t work, it doesn’t power up at allI’ve changed fuses and swapped the kettle lead but it’s not either of those so it’s an internal problem
I’ve tried contacting vevor in every possibly way, no one answer the customer service phone number, they don’t respond to messages on their Facebook page, I sent emails to 3 different addresses that I found, I got a reply today, 2 days later and they ask for a video of the problem
Luckily I used PayPal so my next step is to raise a dispute
The problem I believe is that although I bought it from a UK website it’s actually a Chinese company so language is the barrier for them to reply other than with a preselected script

I won’t reveal what the machine is used for yet
You can keep guessing
I may make a video to share once both machines are up n running in their final locations

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I sent emails to 3 different addresses that I found, I got a reply today, 2 days later and they ask for a video of the problem
Luckily I used PayPal so my next step is to raise a dispute
The problem I believe is that although I bought it from a UK website it’s actually a Chinese company so language is the barrier for them to reply other than with a preselected script
Sorry to hear you've had problems with them. I've only had to contact them about 1 item and they were quick (1 day) to resolve by email (support@vevor.co.uk).

I would send the requested video and let them know you will make a PayPal claim if they don't refund/replace quickly.

In the meantime if it is a regular bar type heat sealer might be worth checking here:

Back