• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Meek-geek Inherit the Earth...

Tim Harrison

Administrator
UKAPS Team
I believe that when God said that the meek will inherit the earth he actually meant the geek...let's be brutally honest guys we are all geeks of the first degree...and proud...I know I am...Discuss!

I am not a geek... I'm not smart enough to be. I wish I was but just can't seem to hold all the knowledge I want!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I am not a geek... I'm not smart enough to be. I wish I was but just can't seem to hold all the knowledge I want!!!!!

You dont have to be smart to be a geek

Been on ukaps is quit a geeky thing to do have a look at these definitions

Urban Dictionary: geek

Haha OK so I read comic books I spend my time on aquatic plant and android forums and I buy games for my PC........ I only buy them I never actually play them. I have every intention of playing but I don't seem to have the time...... maybe I am a geek :p

Tattoos mean nothing, you are just an inked geek. My husband and I are geeks and very well matched. He has 1 tattoo tho and I have none.

geek1
giːk/
informal
noun
noun: geek; plural noun: geeks
an unfashionable or socially inept person.
a knowledgeable and obsessive enthusiast.
"a computer geek"
verb
I'm certainly not a geek according to that^ aquascaping is very fashionable I'll have you know and I know nothing about computers :)

I rest my case:D...OK, now you've gone and got all technical on me, perhaps the socially inept bit doesn't apply:p...but you've got to admit that there is a highish degree of geekiness to being successful at what must be one of the most difficult aspects of the aquarium hobby. But if you feel like removing all doubt or just want to confirm what you already know deep down in side here is a link to the original...the one and only...geek test from innergeek...it's a bit long Geek Test: the original test from innergeek :geek::geek: :geek:

Reactions: tim
Back