• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Meet at a1Matt's - Scape competition poll!

Vote for your favourite scape!

• Scape 1!

Votes: 32 56.1%
  • Scape 2!

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Scape 3!

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Scape 4!

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steve Smith

We had a little scape competition when at Matt's at the weekend, and we decided to post the photos up for everyone to vote on! As yet, we don't know what the winner gets... Perhaps just the knowledge that their scape outshone the others on the day?

We decided to keep it anonymous, so please vote above for your favourite of the following by selecting the corresponding number in the poll at the top of the page! :)

Scape 1:
5687781217_fe9f3ef291_b.jpg

Scape 2:
5688344694_e0e5c87cda_b.jpg

Scape 3:
5688341642_7fc3261c17_b.jpg

Scape 4:
5687778261_8be2c49b11_b.jpg

The poll will run for 3 days and you are allowed to change your mind, but only vote for one. :geek:

Voted :)

Number 4 does look like a scorpion. There all good though was tough to choose I had to bring the girlfriend in for a second a opnion.....she also commented about the scorpion haha.

I am so glad Steve thought of posting this up online as reading all the comments and votes is great. (I've refrained from commenting as one of the entries is mine, and I have voted, but not for myself ;) )

I think any more votes past now will not effect the relative positions of all entries. But! It would be nice to see the voting extended for a little while longer, maybe just past the weekend, so that members that may not come on that often get a chance to vote and give feedback.

Back