• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Tim Harrison

Administrator
UKAPS Team

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, from the UKAPS Team

-christmas-and-happy-new-year-cards-6-1000x665-jpg.jpg

Just popped outside for a quick smoke and thought i'd like to wish everyone a merry christmas and hopefully a happy new year!
The members on here have been amazing in helping my aquascaping journey so far and i definitely wouldn't be where i am now without you guys so thank you and have a good one

all the best
James :)

Merry christmas to all hope you have a great day and thanks for all the help and advice and friendly banter this year

Hope for a better 2021 for everyone and as said hope santa brings you all what you want

Dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Hope you all had a great Christmas and best wishes for the new year.
Ady.

Nothing fishy here, but did get another set of Phillips Hue light bulbs, motion sensors and light switches (entire flat is almost all done), also father Xmas got me a new TV to replace my 13 year old non-smart one :) and a new pair of Bluetooth Headphones! so can't complain :)

Happy New Year everyone, may 2021 be an improvement on what we have been through over the last 12 months ;)
All I can say is that I was still able to work from home, family was safe, and overall could have been a lot worse, just mentally draining at times, so just have to stay positive and look forward to what this year will bring, I have a feeling a lot of the same for a while still, but we can get through it ;)

All the best
Paulo

Happy New Year!!! 🌱🌹🌻

2020 was rubbish, but I'm very grateful that it led me to start fishkeeping and aquascaping and here! :)

Back