• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Michael Palin in North Korea

PARAGUAY

Anyone who hasnt seen it yet,this is a great watch. Probably everyones favourite who you would like as a dinner guest in North Korea and getting access what western politicians dream of. Palin as ever uses his humour to great effect

Is that the old serie with Palin around the world?.. I've seen a few, but was years ago.. :lol: Great serie..

Yeh they are great Zozo, this is a series ,two part from channel 5 (uk) I think. If you cant access it as your netherlands it probably come out on dvd I would think. Michael is aware of the undercurrent of suffering and theres optimism there too, his guides could well be mistaken for students from western democratic countrys,a highlight is seeing a farmer plant a field with the sort of trowel you use for potting up troughs no other tools or machinery but yet shes happy and you cant help but laugh at his visit to the new airport. I cant imagine anyone getting the access he got even had a disagreement about Korean war with a border guard

Back