• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Micro crabs

Hmm, I've warmed to them. I've been looking for some vampire crabs for months now and these seem like the easier option... I just can't find anything about them except for sales sites and then the info is mixed. :rolleyes:

Send an email to the ebay seller, its Colin Dunlop and has had several items publish in PFK regarding bettas and clown loach spawnings. I've had a fair bit off of him, wild bettas, cpds and cherry shrimps plus more. They've all been quality.

They definately look quite interesting, let us know if you get any info/buy some.

Garuf said:
Hmm, I've warmed to them. I've been looking for some vampire crabs for months now and these seem like the easier option... I just can't find anything about them except for sales sites and then the info is mixed. :rolleyes:

they have some vampire crabs in my lfs! shame yer a bit too far away! :0/

Don't tease with these things! How much are they? Would you consider shipping me a trio?

Saw some vampire crabs yesterday at my local MA £10 each

Always like crabs, just be warner you will need a closed wood tank, otherwise they will end up on the floor and dried up!
I have crabs in my Rio before and they escape via the back where the hoses come in. Love this tiny ones though! its making me think about buying them!! haha

Huff :( I'd gladly pay for someone to post them to me! :(

Im thinking of getting some for mmy 35l invert tank.
Ive read that they do well with shrimps and snails so im going to trial them :)
I think a tnak full of these (assuming they breed for me) and crs would look lovely :)

I'll probably get some for my nano when I get it rescaped, I do really like the look of them. Crabs are fascinating.

I should post up a thread asking for some vampire crabs and another on how to set up an aquaterrarium...

I have some never see them they live with my shrimps and hang out under a piece of wood.

Got them from ebay the first lot turned up dead due to being sent 1st class. Colin sorting it out and resent them on nextday.

Back