• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Micro fish

Iwagumi tank so presumably you have them spawning in some dwarf hairgrass or ricca or something? Can we see pictures?

They sound much more charismatic and less prolific than my guppies. The baby males have these delta fins, can't swim very well, so they get eaten. I have 20 fry of various sizes, all females!

rayi said:
Iwagumi tank so presumably you have them spawning in some dwarf hairgrass or ricca or something? Can we see pictures?

They sound much more charismatic and less prolific than my guppies. The baby males have these delta fins, can't swim very well, so they get eaten. I have 20 fry of various sizes, all females!

I have the lampeyes in a heavily planted 40 gallon tank atm. I tried to photograph "it" (only one spotted so far) last night but the other fish immeaditaly block your view looking for food, so I couldn't get a decent shot, the fry darts all over the place at the surface of the tank.

Wow Zig!

They're not meant to be that easy to breed so you must really be doing something right there!!! I know where they'll have a good home if you get a few more...

eds said:
Wow Zig!

They're not meant to be that easy to breed so you must really be doing something right there!!! I know where they'll have a good home if you get a few more...

ed it was a false alarm, turns out the fish fry was actually a White cloud mountain minnow!! :rolleyes: same electric blue though as fry thats what threw me, first time I had one of those fry so I wasn't sure, jumping to conclusions :rolleyes:

Oh well mate - sure they'll breed sooner or later anyway. Well done for breeding the White Clouds anyway!!!!

Back