• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

microwaving bacon

Mark Evans

Expert
i remember marco piere white saying he microwaves bacon! i just tried it and its amazing. 60 seconds, done! beautiful

Is this for human or fish eating? if for fish I take it pure non smoked......

Behold said:
Is this for human or fish eating? if for fish I take it pure non smoked......

human,

if its good enough for the best chef in the world, then its good enough for moi :D

Mircowave bacon is not too my liking, but each to their own.

Crispy bacon done in the oven and you put the bacon in a cold tray with a cold oven, then turn the heat on but not too high.
The fat releases slower, and is 'cooked off', so the bacon doesn't sit in it, then it crisps up nicely.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, tasty and delicious.

I can't be ass*d with the waiting time usually though, so grill is still my fave method.

I do love my bacon. and sausages. fresh from the butchers only though (and I get it free most weeks in return for fixing his PC :D )

Sometimes at work I drive everyone mad by talking about food all day long :oops:

My brother has one of those, he leaves the fat to cool then uses it as butter, is a beautiful thing. :lol:

^ Yuckkkk

I didn't know you could microwave Bacon...have to try it! A minute yeah? That's my breakfast sorted!

That's what's so magic about it. He's a mechanic... You get the idea.

Back