• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Mignon CO2 Regulator - Spares?

Manrock

I had a leak from my Mignon CO2 regulator so I took off the outflow nut/valve and three objects fell out - a spring, a valve type thing and a tiny gauze 'pellet'. I've no idea how they fir back in but.....after I tried to tighten the main nut I could not refit/screw in the outflow valve. I think I may have buggered the thing as I tried to tighten it with an adjustable spanner as non of my 300 or so seemed to fit it 'just right'!

Any solutions or pointers to some spares/suppliers/online manuals would be much appreciated. I can't remember where I bought the thing in the first place either.

Cheers
IMAG0969.jpg
IMAG0970.jpg
IMAG0971.jpg

Hi, the regulator looks like one I bought some years ago from a German website but I don't have any details now.
It looks like it's a non-return valve, which mine didn't have, but the bits should all go back together unless you've stripped the threads. Which order did you try to fit them in?
Hard to tell from the photos which end the sintered filter should fit but there should be a recess for it to fit in, I would expect it might be on the outlet side to prevent bits entering the valve from the outside.
The spring goes over the end of the valve without the O ring and the O ring end into the inlet. There seems to be a cut out on this end so you might have to turn it until it slides into position.
Hope you can follow this, if you still have problems try get a close up of the inside of each end.
Cheers
John

Thanks for the help. I'll try to follow the instructions...cheers.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back