• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Mike's fish room musings

Been a while since I posted anything to my Journal... Sooo...
Yoda_bump.jpg.b2ebfa690c04b2a3344079285e8d298d.jpg.ab67f3e56a76ae3b74c252c9a939b601.jpg

Oh gosh… thanks for putting me under the gun @John q ! :lol:

John, I will make an update soon! With updated pictures! … oh, I have some NEW semi-challenging stem plants now, so I’m sort of in the major league - if they survive my minuscule dosing, that is :lol: - if not I will have to send my friend @Hanuman an aquarium water cooling system so he can get that temperature down.

Cheers,
Michael

Last edited:
if not I will have to send my friend @Hanuman an aquarium water cooling system so he can get that temperature down.
Please also send the cash to run it for a year. Electricity cost is an at all time high here!!
He is volunteering to ride the generator bike to power it for you also :thumbup:
You have to supply refreshments though 😊

Please also send the cash to run it for a year. Electricity cost is an at all time high here!!

I guess you would essentially have to run it all the time throughout the year?

Let's see... A chiller for a 50 US Gallon (~190 L) tank as an example (~500 USD), running 24 hours per day would consume ~2000 kWh per year. One quote I found said USD 0.14 (~5 Baht) per kWh. Thats 280 USD (75 cents/day) or 9700 Baht.

You have to supply refreshments though 😊
After a couple of days serving me "refreshments" @Hanuman will soon realize it's a heck of a lot cheaper to pick up electricity bill himself rather than serving me alcohol :lol:

Cheers,
Michael

Last edited:
After a couple of days serving me "refreshments" @Hanuman will soon realize it's a heck of a lot cheaper to pick up electricity bill himself rather than serving me alcohol :lol:

Cheers,
Michael
Clearly you have no clue how much cheaper than electricity local alcohol is :)

Back