• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Mini Christmas moss growing but brown

Tucker90

Any advice for the above, growing well but still brown and dying off, been glued on for around a month,

db4147df59845f1970790b24416f11c4.jpg

Lights at 60% 6 hours a day

Co2 steady lime green before lights
Dosing tropica green as recommended on here
(Will be switching to Salts soon)
Filter gives 10 times turnover

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks to me it was glued on too thick mate and the moss beneath isnt getting the light hence the tops a nice vibrant green have you trimmed it since putting it in

Looks to me it was glued on too thick mate and the moss beneath isnt getting the light hence the tops a nice vibrant green have you trimmed it since putting it in

Yeah grows like mad, trimmed it twice since getting it! Last time right back to the wood! Grows but seems the old growth browns off

There are some you cant use but loctite should be fine I think it will bounce back not seen it go like that unless it's the lack of light but even then it's not as bad

From my own experience sometimes superglue will kill the part of the moss it has actually touched and the rest of the moss will grow normally around the glued point.

Cheers
Elliott

Got your shrimp then how are they doing

Nah, these are the originals I got from wharf, still yet to go get my once’s from notts! Haven’t had chance to go fetch them!

To be honest haven’t had time to do anything if late, works going mad.

Back